Anglican Wedding Package: This package includes the churches fees, the organist’s fees and the choir’s fees all Vat inclusive.
Catholic Wedding Package: This package includes the churches fees, the organist’s fees and the choir’s fees.
Additional Requirements for Anglican Church Weddings:
- Baptism certificates.
- Letter from your local pastor/vicar indicating that premarital counseling has been completed.
- Divorcees must provide a copy of the divorce decree and the pleadings in the divorce.
Some select reverends do not require the premarital counseling, or baptism certificate, however divorce pleadings are mandatory.
Additional Requirements for Roman Catholic Church Weddings:
- The Pre-Marital Enquiry must be completed and signed by the Bride and Groom.
- Baptismal Certificates issued within the past six months indicating that both are free to marry.
- A signed statement of Freedom to Marry by the Parish Priest of the couple.
- A Certificate of Participation in a program of preparation for marriage.
- In the case of mixed marriage, permission to marry or dispensation from Disparity of Cult issued by the Bishop of your diocese.
- In the event that a previous marriage was contracted by either party, a Death Certificate or Declaration of Nullity is required.
- Testimonial letters from the Bishop of your diocese.
- A Record of Confirmation.
All of the above documents must be sent to Tropical Weddings one month prior.